Hello Hunderworld here ^^

Hunderworld

Hello soft mmbrs!

as far as i know ive been in soft for 3 months, checking out great deals in the buy/sell section. now ive appreciated the forum so ill do a simple self-intro:

My main influence is metal. i appreciate rock and sometime different genre which catch my attention.

following band which inspires me + brief explanation: (Highest in the list for being the most fav-ed)

Avenged sevenfold ( ignore the critics/mainstream/posers i admire the way they make songs, but the recent album i jus hate "dear god". other than that avenged has pretty tight solos, drumming, bass-line and crazy palm-mutting. shadows/rev has amazing vocals. ) 10/10

Guns and roses ( i love the 80's-90's era when there slash in the line-up. but have u listened to the new album? bumblefoot is quite good. listen to the song "there was a time" it consist abt 3 mins of heartfelt solo, not thats fast but it has wah in it. haha! poor axl pretty much wasted. but still he makes good song =) thumbs up!.)

there are more but! u'd be wasting ur time reading too much.
Mre abt me!

i play guitar and im abt to buy the ibanez gio. (hope i make the right choice)
its been only a year or so (+-) and currently i have a Cheap ESP. =( lol.

now im studying in ITE Simei . anyone else? lol (nitec in info-comm technology)

im also forming up a band to join the battle of the band at ite Dover.
currently have a lead rhytm and bassist.
need vocals and drummer!.
PM me if u are interested.
playing sweet child o' mine -gnr and afterlife - a7x

Ok thats all i have to say!. pls correct me if im wrong fr whatever i say lol.
Thank you fr reading =)

welcome welcome.

once you are in there is no way out!

how old are you?16,17 i suppose?

am lovin' the a7x lovin'. hahaha. it's cool that the band you're forming's going to play afterlife!

hmm i've been here a couple of months but haven't done a self intro. whoops!

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE,

sds.jpg

WE GOT WHAT U NEED

yeah, welcome to soft..

i tink, 'dear god' is a nice song but, most ppl dun expect that kind of song from a7x.. so i guess thats why alot dun like the latest album..
personally, that, lost and afterlife are my fave tracks from the album.

jus my opinion.

haha i think the new album is good.
really like dear god, critical acclaim, afterlife and lost :)
have a nice stay in soft!

and i should do my own intro soon. haha

=)

good to know some of us love a7x. thnx 4 the reply ! makes my stay here in soft happier. pls make ur own self-intro. get to know each other!. yea im 16 going 17. =)

yupyup somehow been lurking around the forums and have seen some syn-bashing. ah, to each his own, i suppose. to me all three albums are stylistically different, and one of the most powerful songs off the third has to be critical acclaim!!

yupyup somehow been lurking around the forums and have seen some syn-bashing. ah, to each his own, i suppose. to me all three albums are stylistically different, and one of the most powerful songs off the third has to be critical acclaim!!

lol u gotta be serious? the solo doesnt even sound nice.. yea the fact rev sang fr the chorus and its abt politics doesnt make the song one of the best. i believe afterlife is one of the best followed by brompton cocktail. in that album. but yea .. evryone has his opinion =)

Back