Hello from lacrymosa

lacrymosa

Hello SOFTies..

How are all of you? It's great to be finally part of the online community. I was introduced to SOFT by prostcode* (previously known as ecko). I read some of the threads before registering and I found many useful and entertaining ones. I can't wait to participate in other categories and share my suggestions and ideas with you all..

Am a lady who sings and plays a little bit of keyboard and acoustic/electric guitar. My influences are Evanescence, Fireflight, Breaking Benjamin, 3 Days Grace, Melee and Leona Lewis (as of now). And yes, I like both rock and RnB music. I listen to other music as well. My ears are friendly to all kinds.

I chose "lacrymosa" (la-cri-mo-sa) for my nickname because it's a title for one of my favourite songs in Evanescence's The Open Door album, and somehow I feel my life has something in common with the song.. I don't know..

Anyway, I don't have a band yet but I had a duo band back in poly that only lasted for a short while. Now that I'm busy working, I find it impossible for my schedule. Hopefully, one day. I have the intention..

So, see everyone around~

-lacrymosa.

Last edited:
hello la-cri-mo-sa

welcome to soft..
a multi-talented person you are indeed,

the "FGL'S KAKI NANGS" crew will be here to welcome you shortly.

members are very nice, especially to the ladies.

Hi Aki S. Ian, vickomaniac, fgl and patrickeatworld, and to others who had viewed but not posted.. Hi all! Wow.. it's welcoming here.

To patrickeatworld, you like " Jimmy Eat World"? I've heard their music.. not bad..

To fgl, I saw a lot of posts from you around.. You must be very active here..

To vickomaniac, you look familiar.. hmm~ nevermind.. HI!

To Aki S. Ian, thank you.. I bet you're multi-talented too. I believe the leader of the "FGL'S KAKI NANGS" crew, you were referring to, would be fgl himself? At least the leader greeted me first.. Hi boss!

Last edited:
Hi kdash~

To Aki. S Ian, can I call you Ian instead? Ian, me too. For both guitar and keyboard, I can only play simple tunes.. *high-5*

Back