Hardrock Drummer Needed

Fadli_Rockers

In Need Of A Drummer!

Hi everyone, my band i currently searching for a passionate drummer to join us permanently. We played more to megadeth era and style. We also cover Metal, Thrash and Hardrocking genre. For those who is keen to know more and is interested to join can kindly contact me at 91351666(Fadli). We are looking for a long term journey. Currently working on our originals which is a mind blowing for our 1st album. Hope to hear from u soon. Cheers!

Hi everyone, my band is currently searching for a passionate drummer to join us permanently. We played old sch metal, rock, hardrock, thrash genre style and era. For those who is keen to know more and is interested to join can kindly contact me at 91351666(Fadli). We are looking for a long term journey. Currently working on our originals which is a mind blowing for our 1st album. Hope to hear from u soon. Cheers!

Hardrocking Drummer Needed

Hi everyone, my band is currently searching for a passionate drummer to join us permanently. We played old sch metal, rock, hardrock, thrash genre style and era. For those who is keen to know more and is interested to join can kindly contact me at 91351666(Fadli). We are looking for a long term journey. Currently working on our originals which is a mind blowing for our 1st album. Hope to hear from u soon. Cheers!

Last edited:
Looking For A Hard Rock Drummer

hi, my band i'm looking for a drummer that plays hard rocking genres like iron maiden, europe, metallica and along those line. Those who is interested and wanna know more can kindly contact me at 91351666(Fadli).

Hope to hear from u guys soon! cheers!!!!!!!11

Hard Rock Drummer Needed

Hi guys, My band is in need of a drummer. We cover rock, metal, thrash, heavy, glam rock, hard rock. We are looking for a COMMITTED and PASSIONATE drummer who is really keen to be part of the band. Interested drummer please kindly contact me at 91351666! Hope to hear from u man!

Back