hardcore shit \m/

sarvinsarvin

heyy guys .. rythmist here and together with a vocalist (both turnin 17 this year ) are wanting to form a band and rip up some shit like black dhalia murder,escape the fate, I Killed The Prom Queen , As i Lay dyinG, Norma Jean .. and stuffs like that yea

im not all into metalcore just yet coz ive been all the while listenin to old skool metal like metallica and pantera etc. . but i kinda wanna try nu metal and stuffs..so metal core here we go..hahas.. dun worry about my bro Dan who'll prolly be the screamer .. hahas :p

Basically we need a lead guitarist coz im not that good on guitar yet ( prolly been playing guitar fer about a year only but i can handle master of puppets and stuff like that )

A bassist definitely, mm hmm :p and The drummer who can double peddle because the songs we're gonna attempt are pre hektik :D

Of course..we'll do originals and it'll be awesome if you guys out there who wanna form this band have ideas already , yea :)

So hit me back if interested , text to 83223385 .. thats my number yupp :)
Or we could discuss on msn , add me up at ssarvin_big@hotmail.com

Name is sarvin .. and we can have an awesome time like lovelovelovelovelovelovelove hardcore :D

Back