Hard Rock Guitarist [Video Inside!]

AfroToast

Hey Soft, I'm AfroToast and I'm quite new to the forums here, I posted a while back looking for a band, but that didn't go to well because at this point of my life I'm starting an internship so that doesn't leave me with much time.

I play the Electronic Guitar, and I have been playing for the past 2-3 years. I find that I learn fast, but it takes me some time to master skills. Hopefully being more active on these forums will help the learning process, haha.

I'm into Blues, Hard Rock, and everything in between, including the occasional Punk or Country Blues. I'm also really into Slash's pre-2000 work. Even so, I rushed out to buy the new solo album as soon as I could haha.

You can check out a video of me playing some guitar right here (Welcome To The Jungle Cover)

This is also a contest entry for the Slash guitar contest organized by LAMC, but I think it turned out really good. On a side note, if you like it, you can help me get the chance to play live at the Hard Rock Cafe by Voting (Clicking 'Like') for me!

Back