Hard Rock/Glam metal/Heavy Metal Drummer/Bassist Available

Shake

Hi there, I'm a drummer and a bassist, 18 this year. Well, I'm not that good.:) Currently looking for a band that plays 60's-90's rock music. So here's a little description of myself.

Instruments played: Drums and bass guitars (Played for 2 and a half years).

Genre: 60's-90's Hard Rock,Heavy Metal,Glam Metal,Thrash Metal,Melodic Metal,Slow Rock,Neo-Classical Metal,Symphonic Metal,Sleaze Metal,J-Rock,Power Metal.

Musical Influence: Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Firehouse, W.A.S.P., Bang Tango, Steelheart, Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Crashdiet, Steel Panther, Dio, Rainbow, Cinderella, Guns N' Roses, Loudness, Poison, Ozzy Osbourne, X-Japan, Luna Sea, Versailles, Dirty Penny, Shotgun Messiah, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Crimson Glory, Skid Row, and many more!!!
(There's too many to be named so i just name a few.LOL! )

Musicians that I'm influenced: ( Bass: Cliff Burton, Billy Sheehan, Taiji Sawada, Tim Skold, Nikki Sixx, Steve Harris).
(Drums: Cozy Powell, John Bonham, Tommy Lee, Vik Foxx, Ian Paice,)

Well here's a bit about myself. I hoped to look for a great and fun band that plays this kind of music especially those who plays 80's rock because my previous band,well...they were focus too much on mainstream stuff and when i suggested some classic songs, well they decided not to because they were not interested in any of these music. Now, the whole band is not active at the moment.

Hope to get a response from a band that requires either a drummer or a bassist. Feel free to contact me. :)

hey there . we need a drummer . my band play metallica , iron maiden , n others. but sometimes we play rock song. we really need a drummer. if u r interested here is my email shah200541@hotmail.com. we can chat there n discuss aite. hope u join in.=)

Back