Hamartia Looking for Drummer

vipergod2000

Hi All.

We're looking for a drummer to join Hamartia as a full time drummer, skills, commitment, creativity are a requirement.

We started out in 2003 and have played numerous gigs since then, having the privilege of opening for some of our most respected bands in the genre. 2 of the original members remain in the band since it's formation, with minor lineup changes over the past 7 years. We're looking for a renewed direction in which to head for the band, with fresh ideas and a coalescence of whatever we want to mix into our songs, not under a predefined label of 'metalcore' that we've somehow always been under.

If you confidently possess:

-5 years experience
-Versatility
-Speed/Precision
-Own Equipment (a minimum of pedals)
-Creativity + Passion

We would like you to be part of our effort in making music. Attenuation to the following musical influences is essential, as is skill and capabilities.

To provide an idea of the Bands we're most heavily influenced by : August Burns Red, Black Dahlia Murder, Trivium, The Human Abstract, Slipknot, Protest The Hero, Chimaira, Killswitch, Darkest Hour, Misery Signals, Alexisonfire, Unearth, All That Remains, Lamb of God

Please contact me : Ian - vipergod2000@hotmail.com or PM me for my mobile number.

Back