Guitarists

PRR

Hi there, I'm a singer and I'm looking to form a band that is based in bluesy rock n' roll but with splashes of elements from country, rn'b, folk like the Rolling Stones... Other songs/bands that may give you a better idea to what I mean are:

Certain songs from the Beatles like In My Life
First two albums of Kings of Leon
Certain songs by David Bowie like Heroes and Man Who Sold the World
Certain songs by CCR like Have You Ever Seen the Rain
Other songs that sound good with nice lyrics

I'm open to instruments beyond the basic guitars, bass and drum set-up, like keyboard/piano/hammond etc., saxophone & similar, other percussion etc.

I'd like the band to be guitar-driven though so would like to start with a couple of sessions of acoustic/stripped-down jam with the guitarists first before a full band jam.

Guys between 21 and 30 are preferred but all are welcome to leave a message here or send a PM if you are interested.

Thanks so much for reading!

hey. i am looking for a singer for a band similar to your musical influences....maybe a little harder rock, but defintely some Kings of Leon, CCR and Beatles are on my list too.
I am in contact with a couple of guitarists, and just searching for a drummer.
Shall we meet up and see what happens?
Daz

hi are you still looking? i'm a blues guitarist looking to form a band. i play songs by eric clapton, bb king etc. and i'm 23 yo btw. if you're interested, do let me know.

Back