Guitarist wanted

strahd

Greetings,

We are looking to form a band to work on originals. The various members of the band in the current line-up have had individual experience in live gigs and recording. The various members are aiming to work together now to work on something different from what they've been doing in their own bands.

We need a guitarist to fill in the slot. We prefer the guitarist to be free from NS liability and the flexibility to commit to jamming on weekends at least once a week. We are hoping that the guitarist can cover both the roles of rhythm and lead.

Our influences are varied, but we are aiming to go in the genre of rock. But our belief is good music is good music regardless of genre.

We are hoping that if you are interested, do not hesitate to drop us an e-mail at strahd297@gmail.com / neonorigin@yahoo.com

Hi , Randy here !
1 .Played guitar for about 7 years & 3 years experiences of GIG , live show . ( Anyway I play drum for fun / just few pop songs )
2 .But only played for 1 album recording of celebrity from my country ( ENO , Pop+Punk ) .
3 .I'm 21 . Working as Engineer . Twice a week Jamming or practice with band available ( Thursday to Saturaday / Anytime )
4 .My previous band : HIDDEN SOUND : just break up since the drummer went back to Italy .
5 .I play normally Rock/Hard Rock ( Eg. Metallica/GnR/AlterBridge/Y&T/Deep Purple/A7x )
6 .I would like to try out by playing cover songs with band first ! & we will work out for original our own songs .
7 .Aim is especially to enjoy playing with good players & to perform + to make it famous our own songs .
8 .Can check out few of my videos ( Before buying effects & guitars ) on youtube and link is below

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxtHeENDfOrUxx

9. Can PM me by private msg in SOFT.com or email me to : naythurein90@gmail.com
10. My ph no. is gonna change tomorrow & will update later on .
11. Ready for audition ( Give a song list )

Regard ,
Randy

Back