Guitarist available!

Scarified

Hi softies! Zach here, self-taught guitarist, 24 this year and playing for 7 years now. My experience isn't vast as I have not been hanging out in the company of other like-minded musicians or aspiring ones. Only "gig-ed" once back in poly ages ago and never got another chance, am itching to start playing proper as since then the 4 walls have been my regular audience.

Music that I enjoy are mainly 80's rock/metal, some progressive like Porcupine Tree/Steven Wilson and Jrock. I'll be honest I'm not very technically skilled in the improvisation field but can come up with something on simple progressions with some practice. I am comfortable with anything from acoustic to lead playing and my main aim is to gain more exposure in live performing.

Hoping to join a band with aims to gig regularly and produce originals in future if we get to such a stage. Preferably looking to start something not too technical like Oasis, Muse or pop music kinda stuff. I really listen to rock and metal but not into shredding and such, more for the chillax music.

You can whatsapp me at 8 1 2 7 0 5 7 2 for more information and hope to get rockin' with you soon!

Back