Guartist, Bassist, Drummer wanted!! Keyboardist too why not?!!!

JamesMP

Hello all!

I'm looking for the above mentioned(or even play something I have not mentioned) to form a band and have an effing good time jamming. The aim is to start out with some simple 3 chord type songs to really get everyone gelled and on the same page before playing more intricate numbers. If we are all up for gigging then let's do that, will certainly increase rep with our mates.

About me
I'm a drummer with years of gigging that has found a love for guitars and want to take it more seriously. My musical influences are all over the shop, green day to avenged sevenfold to muse to the vamps to Katy perry to phantom of the opera.. If it's catchy, chances are I like it. I'm not a perfectionist but I do believe in doing things properly.

If you've read it down to here then you're awesome.. If you're now thinking, hey this could be some good fun and a laugh then you're awesomer.. Guys, girls, aliens, I don't care who you are drop me a message if you'd like for this to happen :)

Cheers,
JamesMP

Hi James
I'm a kbdist and I got drummer with me. We've been looking for guitarist, Bassist and vocalist. I wonder if you wanna consider us.. 😊
AJ

Back