Go Pro at affordable price... Lakland, Fender and Ibanez Signature Bass

Christofle

Go pro ... Sound diff ... Easy playing @ affordable price.
Clearing my basses - ranging from Laklland 44-01 (1k), Ibanez K5(1k) and Fender American Deluxe (5 strings) (2.8k). All bass well taken care. SMS 81336010.

Hi. I personally feel that $2.8k for a Fender Deluxe is way too overpriced. At that value, others can get a Fender 1975 Vintage Jazz Bass reissue mind you. Just my two cents' worth. No hard feelings bro.

Hi. I personally feel that $2.8k for a Fender Deluxe is way too overpriced. At that value, others can get a Fender 1975 Vintage Jazz Bass reissue mind you. Just my two cents' worth. No hard feelings bro.

Thank you bro. This bass comes with Fenders box, not too sure where u comparing price to; bass comes w lifetime warranty in US because it was bought there. This is firsthand bass, selling price is cheaper than what you would get from shop in Singapore, probably without the lifetime warranty.

One guy told me he can get K5 at S$800 plus in Malaysia brand new (best bet, check the price from local shop as a guide). There are lots of imitation floating around. My take is, be careful if it is too cheap.

not true if you buy from sweelee, i bet you will get extra after-services, if you buy from brendon wong, he provide cheap setup, if you get the america bass with lifetime warranty from america, it means that you need to send your bass to America for support which means you need to pay the shipping cost?lol...http://www.basscentral.com/fender/Fender-American-Deluxe.php#Jazz5 <-take into account of shipping cost around 210, and make the price into 2k usD, it will only cost the bass 2.5k brand new, not flamming or anything but just showing you proof that we can get the bass cheaper 1st hand.

Back