Gig and Party on 19th July at Ngee Ann Poly

Ever wanted to go clubbing and a gig at the same time but you can't?

Ever fought with your other half because he/she wants to club instead of going to a gig?

Ever think maybe you could combine both?

Presenting, Ngee Ann Poly's very own Parti De Roche!

With Zouk DJ, high tech lighting, disco balls, smoke machines, ultimate band equipments, get ready to rock the night OUT!

Featuring:
The Red Sunset
Shyml
Ivory
Ebony's Call
The November Iris
For Better Endings

There will be great food to accompany the great music and of course; great people! Contact the organisers for my details or purchasing of tickets.

Retreat_Party_Poster1.jpg

Last edited:
-

is for better ending playing with us? if they are. add them in the poster please, they deserve it. good band, very good band.

=D No problemo... Eh, my eldest brother saw me doing this poster... He say the next time I help do poster I must get paid... Hahahahahah...

it was one pretty f*cked up gig i have to say. but it was alright.. i enjoyed the moshing and all, and of course the bands that i MANAGED to see.

I do believe all bands should receive an apology and the fans as well. Really unprofessionally done, i know its a student kinda thing but still please try to be more responsible and give a thought for the bands, this is my 2 cents worth. Sorry for typing in caps i'm still not very happy over this horrible experience at ngee ann poly.

totally agree. I was actually looking forward to ur performance but too bad i couldn't. Well at least this incident could be learnt from and won't happen in future events.

Back