Gibson SG Standard 4-String Bass (GOOD DEAL)

Liam Cook

Hey everyone, i am selling my Gibson SG standard 4 string bass for $2200 singapore dollars. I purchased this bass for roughly $2900 around a year ago back in the UK, which i brought with me over to singapore.

This bass is in extremely good condition still, and has been well looked after. It works a treat and has amazing tones, and i am extremely pleased i bought it. This bass is still going quite well on the market, and is pretty popular. Great for most genres of music (plays a wide range).

Comes with a Gibson hard case too.

to contact me for any more details/information or pictures, you can ring or text me on my mobile: 94574340

Just for added info, i am also currently trying to sell my bass amp. its a FENDER bass amp, RUMBLE 100WATT combo (1x15) and you can see more details about it here:

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showth...-amp-RUMBLE-100-Watt-combo-(1x15-cab)-*CHEAP*

if you are interested in getting both the bass and the amp: i will sell them together and chuck the amp in for $2800! i am selling the bass amp individually for $900, which is $300 off its original price ($1200) so that means ill be cutting the price more than half and selling it for $600 if you get both, which is very good value.

trying to get rid of this stuff as i dont play bass anymore!
please help me find a buyer (Y)

DV016_Jpg_Large_517540.039.115_cherry_chrm.jpg

gibson sg guitar-221983205376080403.jpg

Last edited:
Actually will lower the price to $2000 if i can find a buyer within a week, really need to get this off my hands!

Back