FS: Yamaha TRB6PII [MUST GO!]

AlNino10

This is the very top of the Yamaha bass lineup, way up there in quality, sound and everything you can possibly ask for. Insanely sweet tones this one has! Sizzles, thumps, snappy, growl, roars, this monster bulges out like a dinosaur. With the choice of blending the piezo's, you're spoilt for choice in the tonal capability department..

A gem truly, real pity these are no longer produced and with few or none appearing on the used market, that speaks volumes on it's class IMO. This one is in ABSOLUTE MINT condition. Ordered brand spankin new from Yamaha just before they ceased production.

Specs:
35" scale
24 frets
18mm string spacing
Ash body
Flamed Maple top
Maple/Mahogany 5-piece neck
Ebony fingerboard
Yamaha Alnico V humcancelling pickups
Yamaha BPZ-7 bridge individual saddles w piezo
Yamaha 3-band EQ w piezo volume

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

This beauty is going for $3000nego. Don't miss this opportunity to grab a rare piece of awesomeness!

I'm primarily looking to sell, but could be tempted by trades with 5's. Let me know whatcha got and we'll talk..

Drop me a text @ 9457 8048 or email alnino10@gmail.com

Cheers
Al

To answer some questions, yes it'll come in the original yamaha hardcase. And yes dual truss rods, if you wish, I'll set it up to your liking if the current medium-low setup isn't what you're comfortable with.

Alright, first $2800 takes it!

Another WOW! Bass from AlNino. Somebody drop everything and go buy this Bass! Beats all Yamaha basses I have tried. Even the TRBJP II don't come close to playbility! This will become a Collectible item in years to come guys. Imagine in the year 2020 you could sell for it for $5,999.! Better than putting your money in the bank, 0.5% interest. Don't let the Yamaha brand fool you, it's the best! (IMO). Thumbs UP! Alnino! Only wish I could play 6 strings. Shhhhh, too bad for me still struggling with a 5. Best of Luck.

wish i can go beyond the budget barrier to grab this from you man.

been searching for it but in the end i settled for a a non P model TRB6II instead

Back