FS: MIM Fender P Bass In White

whee

Selling my MIM Fender P Bass in White. Colour has aged into a nice creamy yellow. The tone knob has fallen off in the pictures below but I've found it and placed it back on the bass. Comes with a gig bag.

It's a standard MIM P Bass, and it has been set up nicely. Pretty low action actually. View/test in Tampines. I will not allow you to adjust the action or do anything strange to the set up while testing. I'm selling this for $500. Please sms 93375021 as i do not check back on soft very often.

I am not a bass player, bought this bass guitar a couple of years ago to fiddle around but realised i don't have enough time to play my guitars to begin with. I'm selling it because it takes up space at home so please understand that I do not need the money desperately and hence $500 is as low as I will go. At the very worst, I will just donate it to charity when I really run out of space. I hope you get the hint.

I'm not keen on trades unless you've got a Gibson Les Paul, or m4/3 lenses then we can work something out.

Also, as you can see from the pictures, there IS a paint chip at the heel of the neck. Does not affect playability. It's just the way the Mexicans made the bass - spray lots of paint which may cause cracks after sometime. No other cracks observed.

Kinda gives it the roadworn feel.. which people pay a lot more for the same thing.

Back