Freshie, New Band?

Cjng1996

Hey, anyone wanna start a band? Its for fun and all, and maybe we can see where we go from there?

For starters, maybe we can just jam and stuff 😅

+65

Hi! I play the drums and am still learning. I am committed and would love to gain some experience in playing in a group and just having fun

Hey, I just saw your message. For now we're just jamming and stuff (like making cover, etc.).

So if you're still interested, do state your preferred genre (if any) and I'll get back to you. Our schedule is not fixed tho, cus i'm still serving army heh 😅 No serious commitment, just have fun and grow in music together 🙂 So if you'd like, PM your number and I'll add you to the WA group 🙂

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I just saw your message. For now we're just jamming and stuff (like making cover, etc.).

So if you're still interested, do state your preferred genre (if any) and I'll get back to you. Our schedule is not fixed tho, cus i'm still serving army heh 😅 No serious commitment, just have fun and grow in music together 🙂 So if you'd like, PM your number and I'll add you to the WA group 🙂

- - - Updated - - -

Back