Fresh, New Band Looking For VOCALS! Female/Male Welcomed!

JoeyBabooey

Hi ya'll!

We are a 4 piece lineup looking for our fifth!

Do you have power vocals? Do you love to write? Do you have jumpy energy to be unleashed? We need you! Male or female welcomed.

The band is in their late twenties (you can be young but... not THAT young la ;P ie, 12.) and looking to write music of the indie/hard rock genre. (Think Paramore, Safetysuit, Castlecomer, Cavaliers, Yellowcard sort of stuff)

Hopefully to get something serious going. NOT A COVER BAND!

If you feel you have what is takes, please drop a holla at 97980202 with a little intro about yourself and demo's a plus!

Thanks you for very much!

Hi ya'll!

We are a 4 piece lineup looking for our fifth!

Do you have power vocals? Do you love to write? Do you have jumpy energy to be unleashed? We need you! Male or female welcomed.

The band is in their late twenties (you can be young but... not THAT young la ;P ie, 12.) and looking to write music of the indie/hard rock genre. (Think Paramore, Safetysuit, Castlecomer, Cavaliers, Yellowcard sort of stuff)

Hopefully to get something serious going. NOT A COVER BAND!

If you feel you have what is takes, please drop a holla at 97980202 with a little intro about yourself and demo's a plus!

Thanks you for very much!

Hi there,

I'm a female vocalist in my late 20s (if that matters). Are you still looking for one? I used to be in a rock n roll blues electro and 80s punk band. Check out some of my old stuff herehttps://m.soundcloud.com/hanran

All just live record unfortunately..
I used to write songs too.
Where can I listen to your stuff?

My wa +6593580484 if you re interested to chat more

Back