Forming Christian Metalcore Band

HTMLd00d

Forming a 5 piece Christian Metalcore/Crabcore/Hardcore/Post Hardcore band.

Doing covers first then originals will come a little later when we're ready.

Influences such as August Burns Red, The Devil Wears Prada, Confide, Attack Attack, In Fear And Faith, Under Oath, Wolves At The Gate, We Came As Romans, As Cities Burn, As I Lay Dying, practically everything you can find at Jesus Freak Hideout.

I'm an Unclean Vocalist and Synthesizer player. I'm only 18 and study at Republic Poly, rather free most of the time, just post on the thread and let me know if you're interested.

So I need,

- Guitarist
- Guitarist
- Bassist
- Drummer ( double pedal please )

God Bless.

Last edited:
u vox>?? im a vox too.my band Lyssa's Requiem.i cn play guitar too,but rythm,call me if 81191552

hey man im a drummer who loves metalcore and i am Christian too man! so if u r interested drop me a text 84273537
and for the record i play double pedal too!

Last edited:
Vocalist!

Hey man. You're just nice for what we're looking for. My band has sorta have a drummer, a bass player, clean vox and rhythm guitarist already. We need a vocalist who is willing to exhale. My current vocalist cant really make it as hes inhaling all the way. Do you wanna try out?

Can pm me at this number.
Joel

hey! i have what u want!
we have formed a band posthardcore,metalcore,crabcore band and will be covering the songs/band listed... (its a new band,no name yet but.. we dream big while work towards it)

we have already made 2 kickass originals...(both constructed and songwriten on guitar pro5...we are consistent in song writing as really discuss and share ideas tru msn )

currently we have 2 guitarist,1 bassist,1 amazing drummer( double padels) and a clean vocalist (he can also do screams but we think its best if he does not do them alternately like back to back singing and screaming...only for epic duos)

So the bottom line is that we have a place that will fit u snugly(screams and synth),
we have a gig coming soon this june/july
we would love for u too join us and have a great journey while learning/having a great experience,songwriting,recording and performance!
i dont mind if u wanna tag along until the performance tho like a test run...its always great to make friends along the line XD

so if u are interested plz contact me at msn: Hakeru_katsumi@hotmail.com
hp: 98122549(haikelzambri)

A little side note about me: i am the lead guitarist and have been on many genre's of band from latin band,jmetal,visual kei,metalcore and posthardcore....
my main attraction/interest is metalcore and posthardcore...

i have done 1 professionally recorded song with lyssa requiem and 2 noob recordings from other bands...and have perform at many fun places here's the link from my ex band lyssa requiem...
http://www.reverbnation.com/lyssasrequiem
and
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/video/video.php?v=193183724056209

but this is just a sample of what i can do on guitars and songwriting(songwriting only the 2nd link)... to hear the new band u have to talk me tru msn and i will send u the file's either midi,mp3,gp5,wav...

HOPE TO HEAR FOR U SOON!

Last edited:
Back