forming band to play some Crossfaith songs

mikado

Mikado here.

I'm forming a metalcore band to play some crossfaith songs for a start and will move into originals asap. I'm also open to play songs from other metalcore bands

looking for musicians to play

guitars
bass
drums
keyboard

I can do vocals, bass, keys and drums. and I can do vocals and bass at the same time. so as long as we are around 3-4 piece strong, with me on drums, we can start the jam. So we will start even if we may not yet have a keyboardist or vocalist (because I can't do vocals together with drums)

we'll try to keep the band as fun as possible, if possible best to have once a week jams. If we can successfully do once a week jams for a few months, we'll look into progressing further as a band.

if not fortnightly or monthly jams will be ok as well, but in this case I will just be looking at having good relationships with musicians around, instead of having a main band, so that I may have good musician friends that I can call to help me with my originals even if I do not have a band to release songs together with, and not to mention, getting good friends to chill out with.

if you love metal core and look to be part of a team, do hit me up at 83498307 on whatsapp.

Last edited:
Hey yo! Alright man, welcome on board :D so wanna go jam for fun? Let's "do stars faded in slow motion" and "calm the storm". Or you wanna wait for guitarist first? Btw if can do text / whatsapp me at 83498307. Thanks bro!

Back