Forming an EDM DJ duo

Flairectrixx

Hey there, I'm Flaire(Real name: Daniel). I'm looking for someone who would be willing to take part in forming a duo and start around May. Yes, I'm a dude xD.
I've been producing for quite some time and instead of going solo, I'd thought of having someone who is able to DJ(it would be great if you use CDJs and a DJM). I have a Pioneer DDDJ-SR. I have no need for another producer. I'm kinda new to DJing and I don't really know a lot about mixing and stuffs. So I was hoping that THIS person can show me the the ropes on the art of DJing.

I'm turning 18 this year(Looking for that person around my age, 16-19) I'm not a Singaporean and I resided in Johor Bahru for quite a long time. But entering Singapore is a fine matter for me.

Genres : EDM, Electro House, Progressive House, Big Room House, Deep House, House Music, Trance, Progressive Trance, Rave Music, Trap, Hip Hop, Rap, Glitch Hop, Indie, Melbourne Bounce, R&B, Synthpop, Electronica, Electronic Indie, Electropop, Pop, Experimental Music etc.

Influences : Tiësto, Armin Van Buuren, The Chainsmokers, Thomas Gold, Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Steve Aoki, Hardwell, Alesso, Swedish House Mafia, DJ Snake, Oliver Heldens, Major Lazer, R3HAB, Sander Van Doorn, DVBBS, Avicii and so on.

Apart from the passion and love for music, producing, the scene and all that, I'm pretty much friendly and easy to talk to :D If you're interested, you can email me at Flairectrixx@gmail.com Looking forward to that day.

I wouldn't mind about the gender at all as long as you have what it takes to be a DJ. Let's be buddies, pal.

Last edited:
Back