Forming A Thrash Metal Band!!!!!

X-Men

Good Day folks,

Hope you are all doing well. Just like the title said. I am looking for a good, talented, ambitious, enthusiastic, passionate, committed and dedicated musicians to form the next generation of Sg metal band.

The band influence would be, Slayer, Annihilator, Artillery, Havok, Exodus, Testament, Kreator, Gama Bomb, Megadeth, Pantera, Lamb of God, Metallica and more......

I am in need of a lead guitarist, drummer, bassist and a vocalist and ill be handling the rhythms/2nd lead.

Here are some of the most important requirements needed,

I don't need Malmsteen or some weird guitar virtuoso. Just someone who loves metal and have that metal chops, licks and shreds as the lead guitarist.

As we all know, mostly all metal songs require double pedals, so it's a must for the drummer to play them.

A Bass player that loves metal and can get along really well with the drummer, musically.

A Vocalist that doesn't gives a shit to what others might think of him. Just hit the right key, be metal and yeah.

Lastly, it's open to all races, religions, gender and age(not too young and not too old. 18 > 30s)

Feel free to contact me at 92330071 Li. Let's do this folks!

Back