Forming a Punk Rock band.

BleedsNoMore

Hey guys,

I'm looking to form a band playing the likes of NOFX, NUFAN, Lagwagon, Dustbox(japan) etc. So currently i'm looking for any interested participants. I'll be playing guitars.
So the following is what i'm looking for..

-Lead guitarist (preferably someone who is experienced and able to handle complicated riffs)
-Bassist (good sound and experienced
-Drummer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRYVlz_oIN4 if you're able to play this beat, then u'r perfect for this band)
-Vocalist (as long as you can sing in tune and able to harmonise well with the band, you're perfect)

so pm me if you're interested, cause' it's our job to keep punk rock elite! Cheers!

Awesome, I'm interested in the band you are currently forming. I think I fit the criteria, I'm a bassist with four years plus experience and I absolutely fell in love with punk rock since I was 14, I'm 19 this year :) my name is sylvest.

Hello there we are a punk band ala rise against, nufan and some pizza of death recs influence..we are however looking for a vocalist though...let me know if your interested to switch to vocals instead bleedsnomore or anyone likeminded cos ur influences are what we can relate to....we are former members of an active punk band looking to regroup....pm me if interested...

Hey dude.. me and my guitarist are looking to form another punk rock band..

my guitarist is looking to either do a free hand vocals or stick on guitars.. while i am a bassist and may want to try switching to guitars..

and definitely love nofx lagwagon kinda stuff.. do contact me if ur still available aite..

Back