Forming a Pop rock/indie pop band!

Aznazn

Hey people, i'm currently looking for a rhythm guitarist, bassist, drummer and a keyboardist. Age preferably 17-21, once we have a complete band we should be able to start jamming or writing originals and if everything runs smoothly, we'll proceed to performing at gigs. Well, most importantly, each of you have to know your stuff, playing to impress is not really necessary though, and that includes me! :) We'll be covering songs that has a poppy element to it. Same goes for our originals, would like to have it sound pretty similar to Nevershoutnever, 2 door cinema club, maroon 5. So yeah if you're interested, please please do feel free to drop me and email @ agonyinme@live.com.sg or add me up on msn. You can also drop me a text @ 81890387 or just drop me a comment below :) Thanks!

Last edited:
hey there wanted to try playing indie and I chanced upon this thread. my friend intro-ed me to TDCC and I automatically fell in love with them. haha. I've only started listening to indie songs like recently so i'm kinda new to this scene. but I would love to try out for this band ;)

the name's Yusof btw. 20 this year. I play the bass. you can contact me at 81466234. thanks! :)

Back