Forming a new band

Trax

Hi, I've been playing the guitar for about a year, and I'm not that good. I would like to form or join a band for more exposure and to improve on my skills. My genre is more into pop-punk or punk-rock or melodic rock. So if you're interested in forming a band, hit me up @ 96441562.
By the way, I would prefer if you guys were new too, coz I would feel very daunted if you all are extremely experienced! Anyways the preferred age group is below 18 around there :)

Hi. I'm kinda new too and I play lead. Can't play rhythm that well to even save my life. I'm currently 16 this year turning 17. I currently do blues rock improvisation, and I guess that is the only thing I'm good at. I'm looking to join a band to help me open up to other genres. I listen to All Time Low, Avenged Sevenfold, Mayday Parade, and mainly Foo Fighters.

And I live in the north, just to let you know.

add me up for vocal trial out? am into little bit of guitar too

im 22 >< ORD full time working.. just want to fiddel around

91893692 my contact

Hi i'm 18 this year and i play the acoustic and i sing. But currently i don't have a guitar cause the previous one is spoilt. I can sing a fairly wide range( not to brag). I am generally deep-voiced,but at my best i can reach slightly lower than kellin quinn's range. I listen to bands like sleeping with sirens mayday parade pierce the veil and such. I rarely sing mainstream,unless it's one i like. Pm me if you want,thanks.

Back