Forming a Jrock band

lucifypunk

Hello!

Exams are over and im hoping to start a Jrock band!
I'm hoping to cover bands like Heisei ishin, SuG, Vidoll. - more of a postive heavy rock.
Since i see that most jrock bands are covering gazette and all the common bands, i thought that i should try something different , and new!
Any age is welcomed! As long as you're young at heart xD and enjoy songs from the stated bands
I hope that this band will progress and success as one, with members full of passion! :D
Only one requirement! : Be sure to know the basics of the instrument you wish to play!
As long you have the basics you can join me!
I'll be taking up vocal, BUT, i have no experience what so ever.
BUT at least im aware that i am NOT tone deaf.
And i hope you guys arent so serious about everything! cuz i like fun and happy people 8D

People that im looking for ! :
Lead guitar
Rythum guitar
Bass
Drummer
Keyboard

We will cover songs by the stated bands first. Then i'll try to compose some original songs if possible. - I'm most likely taking up lessons for that.
So! if you have the same aim/goal/passion/dream as me ( to be in a jrock band ) , email/msn me at holycaster@hotmail.com :)

I hope to get some response!

bro Im forming a jrock band.. and rite now we r missing a rhythm guitarist. Interested? Or if u wan you could become the vox of the band =D. MSG 96739496 if u r interested ya

Back