Forming a Death Thrash Metal band

Holocaust

Hey guys,

Basically im trying to start a Death thrash metal project ala Skeletonwitch and i need thrashing-death metal infected zombies who are confident with their abilities and equipments. Must be able to do covers and most importantly,able to create own riffs for originals. Need loads of burning passion and commitment.

The idea is to have the band playing mostly thrash metal riffs with some black metal melodies/death metal grinding maelstrom and layered with twin vocal attack of low and high growls. Thou this wont score any points in terms of originality but as time goes by, hopefully the band will be tight enough to able to break into some progressive moments and add some new twist or flair.

Some Death Thrash metal e.g Skeletonwitch, Tukkanuotta, Year of Desolation, Incapacity, 21 lucifers, Rumpelstiltskin grinder

Lastly, this will be my baby project as i already have a main band but i will put all my effort and sacrifice my time to make this project happen! The twin Vocal positions are covered, i need the rest of the players! Send me a pm or drop me an email dead_dreamz@hotmail.com

Horns up and support the underground local scene!

Last edited:
Back