forming a Christian band

stug

hi, am looking at drummer, guitarist, bassist and keys/pianist for the above said band.

Will be playing mainstream/alternative/progressive songs as well as looking into originals and Christian songs.

will be going for gigs and all. do pm me or whatsapp me at 93216767 for more details.

Songs from delirious?, Muse, U2 will be covered.

thank you =)

New post:

I am 27, looking for like minded band members to start a band that has a message behind. It won't entirely be a Praise and Worship band, it will be more of a band with songs from mainstream acts that have messages behind.

Will be aiming for regular gigs with those songs and am definitely open with originals, as well as doing Praise and Worship stuffs when they are appropriate for certain gigs.

Bands like U2, delirious?, The Afters will be covered. Some other songs we could do includes Muse and some top 40s. Open to suitable songs and hopefully am able to find like-minded musicians here!

Band members needed - Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer and Keys/Pianist.

I would be fronting the band as well as supporting rhythm guitars. Would definitely be better if there's a guitarist doing the lead stuffs since I am all rusty on guitars (having switched to playing drums =D)

Back