phoenix1173

Hello!

Cutting to the chase, here's the song list for now:

1.Home
2.One Way
3.Sing
4.Glorify Your Name
5.Forever and a day

All of the above are by Hillsong. If these songs resonate with you and, you can work with them, I'd say read on :)

At this time, this is just a short-term Christian, inter-denominational, multi-cultural, multi-racial, universal (!) project with English being the language that helps us communicate in word and song. A deep relationship with Christ is a given -you already know what your relationship with the person of Christ is.
Really, just trying to create an opportunity for a small group of people with a relatively similar internal make-up to join our talents in worship. Whatever your instrument, you need to be somewhat ready with your part before we come together, probably, in about a month or so. Please also be around my age, 41 (-give or take 5 -10 years) - a petty request and a weakness, I admit.

Thanks and blessings to you!

I am interested to join, I am a Filipino guitar/bass, age 50, hp:93872445, currently playing with the worship team in WRPF. God Bless

Just a heads up not to jump to conclusions or make assumptions when you see public replies to my post. If Christ prompts you to respond, please do! And, a private message would be preferred!

Back