For Sale: Peavey JSX Mini Colossal 5W Made In USA (Class A Tube Amp) Joe Satriani Sig

movarshaq

Selling my jsx mini colossal amp for only $300. Maybe interested in other tube amps for trade, just hit me up with what you got. Price is negotiable but no lowballing. sms me for pics. in good condition. slightly dusty thats all. never left the house so not overused.More details below on amp and how incredible it is:

The Peavey Mini Colossal all-tube class-A guitar amplifier is living proof that you don't always need a big amp to create big tone. Peavey collaborated with Joe Satriani to create this mini tone monster, which uses one 12AX7 and an EL84 power tube to pump out five watts of power. An XLR direct output with mic simulation lets you send the signal from the Mini Colossal directly to a recording device, while a Power Sponge attenuator adjusts the power output to the 8" speaker. Onboard tremolo also adds vintage vibe to the Peavey Mini Colossal amp.

Peavey Mini Colossal Class A Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
All tube, Class A design
Classic tone
Great recording options

All tube, Class A design
The Class A design of the Mini Colossal gives you real tube tone and response. The preamp features one 12AX7 tube, while an EL84 can be found in the power section. One of the secrets to great-sounding guitar recordings is the use of small amps; the tone really blooms when the power section starts to work hard, and the relatively low volume capabilities of low-wattage amps lets you capture maximum tone at manageable levels.

Classic tone
The Mini Colossal's master volume and gain controls can be adjusted for either Class A "breakup" power-amp tones - achieved by reducing the gain and increasing the master volume - or preamp distortion, which players can access by reducing the master volume and cranking the gain. Add the adjustable tremolo and you have a real vintage tone machine!

Great recording options
This 5-watt amp provides big tone at reasonable volume levels, thanks to a built-in power attenuator that lets you get the most out of its power section. It's particularly useful for recording applications. In addition, the Mini Colossal has an XLR direct output with mic simulation, so you can record direct and get amazing tone!

Back