For sale: Boss me 25 and Boss ds - 1

edrummer

Hi, for sale is a New boss me 25 and a New Boss ds-1 Sms me at 81682441 :)

1. New and unused Boss me 25 multi effects pedal, $225
Boss me 25 sells for $300 brand new in sweelee/ peninsula shops.

Powerhouse FX with Stompbox Simplicity

The affordable new ME-25 is packed with powerful BOSS features to make you sound like a pro, yet it’s as fun and easy to use as a stompbox. The built-in SOUND LIBRARY gives you instant access to dozens of classic and modern effects. Simply choose a category, select a variation, and play. Customize your sound with simple twists of the Drive, Tone, and Volume knobs. With COSM amp models onboard, plus Super Stack and Phrase Loop, the ME-25 is a dream processor for upstart guitarists who want great sound and ease of use.

• Powerful COSM® amp models onboard, from classic to contemporary
  • Super simple user-friendly interface
  • SOUND LIBRARY provides extensive collection of ready-to-use tones; simply choose a category and select a variation
  • Sounds can be instantly edited with the Drive, Tone, and Level knobs and Expression pedal
  • SUPER STACK adds immensely heavy low-end and punch
  • Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording time
  • Functions as a USB audio interface
  • Built-in AUX input for jamming along with external music devices (MP3/CD players, etc.)
  • Runs on six AA batteries or AC adaptor
  • Includes Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 LE software and dozens of audio loops, rhythms and songs for jamming or practicing
  • Free downloadable Librarian software
DSC03994.jpg

2. New and unused Boss Ds-1 Distortion pedal - $70, Sms 81682441 :)
A Ds-1 in swee lee costs $100.

The classic DS-1 Distortion pedal provides a harder distortion effect for guitar and keyboard sounds. Instead of toneless, fuzzy distortion, the DS-1 faithfully reproduces all the subtle nuances of playing dynamics--at any volume.

• Classic BOSS Distortion tones for guitar and keyboard
  • Reproduces dynamics of playing, from soft to hard
  • Distortion, Level and Tone control to tailor overall sound as desired
  • BOSS 5-year warranty
DSC03996.jpg

Back