For Sale: Ampeg SVT-VR Bass Amp

Ultra Rock

Dear buyers,

I am a music gear collector and I have decided to let go of part of my gear to make space for more gear. All my gear are Singapore voltage-friendly.

For sale: Ampeg SVT-VR Bass Amp

Condition: Brand new

About:

Tubes, tubes, and more tubes! The new Ampeg SVT-VR is a vintage reissue of an early 1970s “Blue-Line” SVT head. The preamp stage, power section, and even rocker switches emulate the exact signal path, tone, and vibe of the original rock ’n’ roll workhorse. Authentic from its input jack all the way to its six 6550 output tubes, the SVT-VR is a must-have for rockers seeking that in-your-face Ampeg bass tone.

• Tube Preamp and Power Amp
• 300-Watts RMS @ 2 or 4 Ohms
• Two Discrete Channels
• Neutrik Speakon® and 1/4" Output

Product Reference: [url] http://www.ampeg.com/products/classic/svtvr/ [/URL]

Flight Case: A professionally crafted-in-Singapore flight case protects this awesome bass amp (see pictures below).

Pics:

VR_1_zps2ad75f41.jpg

VR_2_zpsbca57766.jpg

VR_3_zps4a4c909a.jpg

VR_4_zpsd3af63ab.jpg

VR_5_zpseb54255d.jpg

VR_6_zpsda87990d.jpg

VR_7_zpse26fe1f2.jpg

VR_8_zpsc210de6f.jpg

VR_9_zps66640d70.jpg

VR_10_zps3d731d03.jpg

Price: Serious buyers only please. Please sms/call me at 8263-0699 or PM me or email me at the.ultra.rock@gmail.com for pricing.

Payment: I accept cash, Internet Bank Transfer, cheque and PayPal (for buyers outside of Singapore).

Delivery: Self-collect at Depot Road (Bukit Merah/Henderson) (bring very strong friends).

Thank you for buying.

Cheers,
Gab

Dear buyers,

Terms Of Sale

1. Price is S$4,320 (with case) or S$3,930 (no case) or your best offer. Please sms me at 82630699 to offer.
2. I am just another customer, not a trader. Because I am busy at work, I have not had the chance to plug in or switch on the gear before. The shops delivered the gear to me and I had the flight cases installed, that's it.
3. Gear sold is not refundable.
4. No warranty is given for or about the gear.
5. I accept (a) cash (Singapore dollars) and (b) Internet bank transfers to my OCBC savings account.
6. Self-carry only. Please arrange your own transport and labour/trolley to carry the gear. Most gear is HEAVY. The location is at Bukit Merah/Queenstown.
7. If you have issues with the gear after buying it I can advise where I bought it from so you can check with the shops directly. I am not responsible for any repairs.
8. I can meet on weekdays only.

Thank you,
Gab

Back