FMI Pins with Abalone Dots S$50 8 Pieces

atsm

I am letting go my FMI Pins with Abalone dots. 8 pieces 'cause 2 as reserved. They were previously for my Yamaha LL16 guitar. I have sold off my guitar. They are of very high quality and have beautiful abalone dots (expensive permit needed to be imported to Singapore). They were made by David Warther from GUITAR PARTS AND MORE, USA. I have compared them with wooden ebony pins installed in my previous Yamaha LL16 guitar. The immediate difference I can hear is that they give louder and more sustain acoustic quality to the guitar when strummed or plucked. Please text me at 97393333 if you are keen. It is size 1T. Make sure it is the correct size for your guitar before you contact me. You can google "GUITAR PARTS AND MORE" to find out more information about your guitar pin size. It is important because incorrect size can cause damage to the bridge plate. Self collect at Beauty World MRT vicinity. Thank you.

Sorry I made a mistake about the size.. It's size 1.3T, not 1T. Thanks to a brother who pointed out.

Back