Floorball.

funktastic

any floorball players out there in soft?
c'mon people, i just finished my O's and i'm craving for some floorball action! anyway wanna play floorball? we could arrange something at Valhall and have some friendlies?
c'monnnnnn.

i suck at floorball=[=[
can only be keeper.
actually keeper is funner lah.
haha
but the coach at my school made me choose between floorball or guitar.

and i picked guitar.

hahha. man thats cool. guitar over floorball. well actually can balance both mah. both as hobbies. :D
well, wait till we've gathered up enough people we can have a floroball outing at Valhall. :D

mehhhhh. so few floorballers here on soft? :(
i'm saddened. at this rate, we'll never play. i can round up a max of 3? unless you want me to call my entire school team to come along which i won't want to... anyone got friends to call along?

hmm. if you guys could round up a few of your friends as well i think we might be able to play. :D
just curious. anyone plays as a keeper? my friends and myself, we ain't no keeper standard. lol

sounds very very interesting. Im actually a hockey player and played in the A div this year. Ive tried floorball a few times, and i like it very much. Im interested!

hahah. you know, having playing in nationals and losing-.-. the champs are actually are actually hockey players whos cca closed down and join floorball.
floorball is actually easier than hockey, so they were like champs for many years.

lol my floorball sux, and my knees also not in good condition, ligaments tear :(, still need go operation, i cant risk it lol, if not i will go liao

How about going Valhall on a Sunday? They've got this offer where you join the 'recreational' slot. Costs $10 for up to 4 hours (if you're like me and are no longer a student :(). I've been meaning to go but no khaki to play with me. Maybe if got no goalies then play with the smaller goalposts?

Poster%20-%20Power%20Sunday_2.JPG

woooooooooooooooooooo.
so everyone who's willing to go, i'll pm you? maybe we could go to the sunday one?
then we could start some sweat going.

Latest posts

Back