Finding Guitarist/Keyboardist for Acoustic Duo/Trio

natkhalil

Hi! I'm a female, in my mid 20s. I've always love music (mainly Mando), I've did a couple of composition with help of my friends even though I can't play instrument. My best strength is my vocals, used to be vocalist for my cca in my uni.

I love soul and funk music. My biggest influence are Khalil Fong, Crowd Lu, Lala Hsu, Mayday, Cheer Chen for Mando music. I also love Bruno Mars, and a little bit of Robin Thicke's.

I've decided to make this step after watch Khalil Fong's concert last saturday. I started composition and getting know more about music because of him 7 years ago. I went to listen my composition in the past after the concert, and I felt that I should not just stop singing just because of other priority in life.

I would love to find musicians who wants to form a leisure band with me. I have to admit I do have a busy schedule.
I have full time admin job and also work as a photographer during weekends. But I believe that when there's a way when there is will.

I hope to find like-minded female musicians over here. Don't mind finding another vocalist too! Males are welcome too. Please contact me if u are are interested to create music together! I can send you some of my music to see if we are on the same frequency! email me: tension_v6@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Back