Finding gigs for new band!

Sireania

Hi,my name is Serene.
i am currently in search of people who are interested in forming a band.
i will be needing a guitarist,bassist,drummer,pianist,a male singer..Not only are we playing music of others but we will also be creating music.And i will be creating a youtube account and also be doing videos and recording at my home studio.Hence you guys will be up there as well.Successful or not,i will still be uploading them as this is something i bet all of you love doing.
Hence it's more on brainstorming new ideas,making a song into our own song,writing songs and etc.
Also if there are performing chances out there i'll most probably sign up if everyone agrees.we could help each other around when comes to music.
i'm a vocalist myself have been singing since i was 6,and currently knows how to play the guitar(self-taught)learning to write songs and play the piano.If anyone is interested please feel free to drop me a email at (mythwithocean@hotmail.com) or simply just ring me up at +6593651154 and i'll provide more informations.
Thank you:)
Last but not least i hope that everyone is able to commit whenever possible:)

Guitarist found

Hey guys sorry to say that slots for guitarist is closed.
hence those who are interested as a bassist,Drummer,pianist and a male singer,feel free to contact me.

Hey guys i'm sorry to say that slots for guitarist and bassist are closed.
But slots are still open for drummer,pianist and male singer.

Hey guys i'm sorry to say that slots for guitarist ,bassist and male singer are closed.
Slots for drummer,pianist are still open.

Hey guys i'm sorry to say that slots for guitarist,bassist pianist are closed.
Slots for drummers are still open.

Back