Fina Electro-Acoustic Guitar

wongtaihang

There is a phase in life where you fancy yourself on stage with an acoustic set up. You got someone playing the shaker. You got someone playing the cajón. You? You’re playing finger style, plucking at the strings with such precision, feeling every note as it comes from deep within you. Good thing your gear can plug into an amp. Or you could be at a barbecue and playing some familiar songs beside an open fire, chilling with friends, without the burden of finding electricity. You will find all that you need to get started on your journey with this semi-acoustic guitar.

1. Comes with strap for playing while standing;
  2. Turbo winder because life is too short to be wasting time changing strings the slow way;
  3. Pitch tuner to keep your instrument sounding pitch-perfect;
  4. Case to keep your guitar safe from water damage, because Travis often asks the same question;
  5. 9V battery because you can and should plug it into an amp for transforming your room into Timbre;
  6. Capo, because pop songs would all sound the same if not for this tiny but mighty work of wonder by Dunlop;
  7. Extra strings, because you know, I thought I’d be changing the strings weekly like they do when they’re interviewed on MTV;
  8. Couple of picks, because without picks, your strumming may well be a treat for the ants on the wall. ESPECIALLY when playing at BBQs. Can’t keep the damn ants from sneaking past security and attending your concert en-masse for nuts;
  9. Did I mention you get the guitar too, with its solid finishing and all 21 frets on its board in pristine condition? Fret board is slightly dusty… Nothing a little lemon oil won’t fix up.
  10. Get everything you see in the picture in exchange for a bag of silver coins worth $200. Try before you buy at 79 Bedok North Road. Ping me at 8 five 8742 five 9 to see how many offers it’s getting.

Visit the link at my signature for pictures and more music-related dreams for sale!

- - - Updated - - -

Should've posted under "Guitar", sorry may have to trouble admin to move?

Attachments

• IMG_0930.jpg
    IMG_0930.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg