Fgl’s review of the peal strat package deal ….

fgl

FGL’S REVIEW OF THE PEAL STRAT PACKAGE DEAL ….
http://www.dansguitars.info/promo.html?ref=nf

PROS
I must admit that having played a whole bunch of strats from 1985 till today, I have developed a personal preference to various aspects of the guitar. For the last 10 years or so I actually have not purchased any new straight from the shop fender guitar due to my personal fav specs.
Recently I came across this excellent value for money deal at Dan Music.
The guitar itself is a strat copy and it is very very light …. However don’t let this fool you. The accoutic qualities of this guitar is superb for its price range and note ring out well indeed. The headstock is ‘hooked” and looks a little like the old Japanese Bill Lawrence guitars. 21 medium jumbo frets on a C shaped like Maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard.
The 3 single coil pickups are quite a delight, sparkling clean highs and when the tone controls are backed off, nice smooth mid rangy tones are offered.
Set up & action on mine, straight out of the box was excellent for an Oriental copy strat.
10W AMP – SMALL BUT CLEAN & POWERFUL PEAL AMP – GREAT FOR HOME USE
CAME WITH A CUTE PITCH PIPE (ALTERNATIVE TO AN ELECTRONIC TUNER)

CONS
The tuning heads could be further improved which is what I did to mod mine by getting a set of the excellent value for money Tone Drive locking tuning heads. Me being me .. I will probably get the excellent Tesla extreme pick ups in H /S/H config.
The softcase and strap that came with it was sub standard in my book but passable for the beginner.

VERDICT
Very well worth it’s money! Highly recommended… go grab one, play & see what I mean!

Back