fender usa jazz bass solid

xynerje

Body made to my specs by the owner of USA custom Guitars in Seattle from private stock. I selected the blank, and the routing. It was finished and assembled by the owner of Seuf Guitars in the Kansas City area - a well known builder and tech in the Mid-West region. The body has original USA neck. 2006 Fender 'American Standard' Jazz pups and guts were added...BUT, it's been hot rodded slightly for a wider tonal range while still maintaining most of the classic Fender sound characteristics, also with original USA neck . Filler, orange shellac, and nitro finish were sprayed to taste. A Music Man control plate was substituted in favor of the standard Fender P-Bass scratch plate. The bridge is a Gotoh 201. Strap ends are an upgrade which still allows easy change of different straps while being much more secure than the standard issue (I hate strap locks). Body is in excellent condition with extremely light thumb wear (doesn't show in pics), and the rear of the bass has not buckle rash. This is an outstanding bass. Price is $620. text 92716827

Back