Fender Sale

subversion

brothers & sisters in arms, some worthy deals in the upcoming Fender sale which starts this Sunday (27th March), for you perusal:

Fender Splatter Strat, SALE:$715
Splatter-Strat-sm.jpg

Std Strat SALE:$747
A803_StandardStrat_280.jpg

Std Fat Strat SALE:$780
fat%20strat.png

Std Strat, Satin finish SALE:$682
stand_strat_satin.jpg

Std Tele SALE: $682
013_5102_575.jpg

Mustang bass: $942
79349F.jpg

No, MIM.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS!!!!!

THEN I WONT BUY PICKUPS!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lol. Having said that, Seymour Duncans rule. =P

woohoo.. actually not bad lar.

but hor, one of my students bought mexican made fender strat.. cost about 1.2k after discount. weird leh the feel. the sound seem to be like softer than most guitars, meaning that the volume at amp have to crank up to hear decently.

imaginary fenders hahahhaa...left one is a normal strat with a normal neck... middle one is a strat with abnormal pickguard so i turned it into a fretless guitar... the last one is my main scalloped axe... *notice how i never say brand names* hahahahahahha ok go! :D

Ha ha! I think I can guess the brand names - the Yngwie is a Squier if I recall from your other posts, right?

The fretless - how did you 'turn it into' such? Did you just pull out the frets some way and now there are grooves in the neck? Would love to hear it.

I hope you finally would consider getting down to fixing the fretless up and recording some stuff for us. Basket so lazy, leave the guitars aside collect dust only LOL

pulled out all the frets... and filled up with resin... den smooth it down .. its still in process.. thats why ive never recorded anything with it yet.. im still missing the neckplate.. it doesnt use standard fender neckplate.. so i have to hunt around for the neckplate.. and in case u wanna know what axe is that.. its an aria pro II Fullerton model.. japanese make.. :D very very old guitar.. so im really having trouble finding the plate.. if i really cant find.. i just gotta do something with a standard fender plate... and fix it

fourteen10 said:
woohoo.. actually not bad lar.

but hor, one of my students bought mexican made fender strat.. cost about 1.2k after discount. weird leh the feel. the sound seem to be like softer than most guitars, meaning that the volume at amp have to crank up to hear decently.

less the non-Std series, i won't fork out >$1K for a mex strat. $1.2K for a mex strat- which particular model is this?

Back