Female vox here. Style: the XX/ Warpaint/ Laura Marling/ St. Vincent/ Arctic Monkeys

ksaebin

Looking to do some casual collaborations preferably over the Internet first to see if things go well.

The genres I tend to lean towards when I cover songs is more psychedelic rock (Warpaint, Tame Impala) and indie folk/pop/rock (Bombay Bicycle Club, Fleet Foxes, Lucy Rose, Laura Marling, the xx, Arctic Monkeys, the Vaccines, Little Joy, Metronomy). I also like myself some surf pop/rock (Real Estate, Best Coast).

These bands are sort of a rough idea of what type of songs I am interested in covering and the musical style I am looking to achieve if we ever decide to do some originals!
My [self-taught] guitar-playing is terrible, so... I can only do vocals. I have a female drummer friend who might be interested in collaborating as well, but I'm not 100% positive yet.

Looking for (not set in stone, I guess it depends on the type of band/collab):

- guitarists
- bassists
- percussionist/drummer?

I have a youtube channel if you want to see how much of a dilettante I am (really, don't expect much...).

If we have similar music tastes and you're interested in collaborating or forming a band, let me know!

Hi!

I'm a vocalist, mainly into indie as well. I'm into Kate Nash, Chairlift, Best Coast, Feist, Daughter,San Cisco, etc. Along those lines. I'm looking for a band to play with as well, and was wondering, maybe we could team up, form a full band and see how it goes. Let me know what you think! Contact me at kimberlyannelim@gmail.com

Hi Ksaebin,

You have an awesome voice.
Looking forward to form a band with. Anyways, i play the bass.
Do you have an email address? I can link you up with my videos as well.
Ohh, i'm into indie, alternative genres. :)
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back