female vocalist

becks

I’m a female vocalist in my mid-late 20s :’) I’ve done wedding gigs and performed a few years back before work got busy. I’ve since been able to better balance my time, am looking to find a casual band to jam and gig with :) open to form duo/trio band too

Genre includes in r&b, soul, bossa nova, pop, mandopop, funk, alternative/indie but I’m open to explore something that works for all (as long as it’s not screamo..)

I do have preference singing a slight tad lower than female notes and have been told that I hold hints of Jazz in my voice, but if it helps to learn my vocal range, I warm up with Beyoncé’s “Love on Top” and Whitney Houston’s “I have nothing” (may or may not be a joke)

If you’re looking for a female vocalist do share details and deeds on how I could reach out :)

I’m a female vocalist in my mid-late 20s :’) I’ve done wedding gigs and performed a few years back before work got busy. I’ve since been able to better balance my time, am looking to find a casual band to jam and gig with :) open to form duo/trio band too

Genre includes in r&b, soul, bossa nova, pop, mandopop, funk, alternative/indie but I’m open to explore something that works for all (as long as it’s not screamo..)

I do have preference singing a slight tad lower than female notes and have been told that I hold hints of Jazz in my voice, but if it helps to learn my vocal range, I warm up with Beyoncé’s “Love on Top” and Whitney Houston’s “I have nothing” (may or may not be a joke)

If you’re looking for a female vocalist do share details and deeds on how I could reach out :)
Hi Becks,
We are looking for a female lead/backing vocalist for gigs (we have a few in the books already for June and July).
You can check us out on Instagram:
Please write us if you're interested!
RR
rubyrockssingapore@gmail.com

Back