Female Vocalist wanted

kamalbensra

Hi there!

Looking for female vocalist for Chinese songs.

Am planning to form a band that does English-Chinese songs.

For eg, singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran together with a Chinese song (with similar chord progressions). So for eg after the first chorus of Perfect, the Chinese song is sung, and after the chorus of the Chinese song, we do second part of Perfect, etc

I hope you know what I mean.

Aim is to put up demo videos and doing our performances, either for weddings, shows or weekly gigs.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Am a vocalist here, doing mostly Chinese song. Not sure if you are still looking for 1, but if you are, you can visit my profile for the cover I did by myself.

Do PM me if you are interested on working a collaboration together! :)

Hi there, not sure if you still looking but I'm a female vocalist and interested! Please contact me @ 91262223 for samples. Thanks!
Hi there!

For eg, singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran together with a Chinese song (with similar chord progressions). So for eg after the first chorus of Perfect, the Chinese song is sung, and after the chorus of the Chinese song, we do second part of Perfect, etc

Aim is to put up demo videos and doing our performances, either for weddings, shows or weekly gigs.

Hi! I'm a female vocalist that does occasional casual covers. You can check some of them out on Instagram @jfscovers. Do let me know if you're keen! I can be reached at 96393670 :)

Hi there!

Back