Female vocalist looking for band/acoustic group

monaa

Have you found a band yet? Or would you like to gather some friends to form this band?
Or maybe you're interested in doing acoustic?
I'm a 23yrold female vocalist looking for a guitarist for a Street Jams event (if doing acoustic).
Or basically just looking for a group of people to do music with :]

Basically i am a not-very-experienced singer looking for musician(s) to make
great and fun music with (easy on the ear please!). Oh, if it matters, i DONT
really have a WIDE vocal range, if you're curious.

Cover of Stay by Lisa Loeb : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6k4rdND11A

Music Influences: My Writes, A fine Frenzy, Pink, No doubt
Vocal influences/Type: Colbie Callait, Ingrid Michaelson, Sara Barailles, Kina Grannis

If this is not your genre, its okay because i am willing to learn(but no metal screamo stuff pls? im pretty bad at it).
I wanna create new experiences :D

Email : ratumas@live.com.sg

Hi monaa......im a band manager looking for a female vocalist n having an audition for a new band upcoming sunday......cn u sms me at 94608503 a.s.a.p

Tq

hi monaa. my name is Raiyhan. i`m a former vocalist/guitarist but i`m still active with playing guitar & vox. i can be backup vox if u want me to.... me & my former band has already disband last feb... so if u would like to give me a chance of experience to start new band & playing new genre..... u can msg me at 98352913...

Hi there monaa nice to meet you. l have a few band and acoustic band too. Feel free to come down at kampung gelam cc this sunday, we having a meeting ang jamming. call me paparose 94599707

Back