Female vocalist (24) looking for a band

Please read this properly before you contact me because I am looking for a "specific" type of band to join and I do not wish to waste anyone's time. If you earnestly think you are what I am looking for and I am what you are looking for, then do respond. Got that? Let's move on.

I will admit that I am not an eclectic listener. Once I like something, I generally stick to it. Some of my favourite bands are The Cure, Alkaline Trio, Lost Prophets, The Clash, The Smiths, Interpol, Travis, Libertines, etc. I basically like post-punk/alternative/indie/punk-revival, a lot of which is not usually played on Singapore radio or at popular live music hotspots.

I am keen on learning how to play the guitar (I can just play a tiny bit, acoustic) so it would be even better if that could be incorporated eventually. with band members kind enough to help me improve on my playing. ;-)

Big bonus points for proper english speaking band members. By proper I don't mean your english has to be the standard of an english professor, but if you can converse in simple, clear non-singlish english, that would be most preferable.

If after reading all that, you find yourself STILL interested, kindly write me an email at cordeeelia@gmail.com or googlechat me on that email address.

I look forward to hearing from the right band.

Completely serious about this!

Back