Female Acoustic Vocalist wanted

bluebabyx

Hey there, I'm Beston. 20 this year. I play the guitar, piano and sing as well.

To put it simply, I'm just looking for one female vocalist who is able to play either the piano or guitar. Or at least willing to learn. I want to form a simple duet or a 3 piece band at most who sings pure acoustic mainstreams and top 40s songs. As I intend to be finding gigs and all to perform, there has to be a certain level of commitment. But what really matters is that the passion is there. You have to love music, to perform and entertain the audience. And enjoy every moment of it. Skills and vocal technique doesn't matter for now as they can be improved. But attitude is what really matters.

If you feel music is truly your life, drop me a message at 91465062. Hope to hear from you and maybe we will be jamming together one day. :)

Hi,

I enjoy singing and would love to pair up with an acoustic guitarist to form up an acoustic band. For now, it's leisure (more for practising). Once strengthen, perhaps can try out for gigs/ pubs etc.

P.S: I can't play the piano but am currently doing 1st grade classical guitar course in a music school. However, there's not much guitaring skills that I know for now as I'm still brand new in the course. In terms of vocal wise, I believe I'm ok but can be built up with more exposure.

Search "Nurfa Noor" in Youtube and check out my covers. Text me @ 84457232.
Thanks!

Nurfa

Back