Fellow Musician Looking for players for collaboration work

Andre Leong

Hi Fellow Musicians,

My name is Andre. I am a guitarist, bassist & vocalist. Been playing music for the past 20 years. Past experiences, clubs, gigs, session works and recordings. Into Blues Rock, Blues, Funk, Grunge, Alternative, Contemporary & Pop.

Currently, looking for an acoustic set-up for a project. I have my own under utilize private studio and I am looking for committed and passionate musicians with probably video, social media or sound recording skills for collaboration works.

Looking forward to hear from anyone who's keen to collaborate.

Cheers,

Andre

Hi Andre,

My name is Isaac. Would be interested to know what you are looking at to collaborate. I play the guitar too. I think play pretty well except for shredding and heavy metal stuff. I am keen to under go projects with you and learn new stuff along the way. Recording is not an issue, I can do demos. Not very good with social media stuff and videos. Let me know if you are still looking for someone. I play the piano, drums and bass (not the best) but should be able to survive some rock ballads.

Regards,
Zac

Hey Andre.

So what kind of stuff are you going to work on? I'm interested in collaborating. My electric recordings are on my Soft signature. I've been an acoustic fella but dabbled in electrics as they're easier to record.

Back