SOLD Epiphone Elitist (Elite) Les Paul Standard (Fujigen, Japan 2002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

80sguy

Hi,
Selling my beloved MIJ Epiphone Elitist (Elite) Les Paul Standard in Honeyburst finish, made in the Fujigen factory Japan, year 2002. It sports the open book headstock, which is identical to a Gibson Les Paul.

Condition:
Other than slight tarnish on bridge and pickup covers, condition is Like New. No sign of fretwear, original Grover Tuners shines brightly, even the plastic cover is still on the backplate!

Background about this guitar:
- Bought for collection, only played a few times, never left my house.
- It is always stored in a hardcase.
- It is never hung up, it is never even held by the neck alone. That is not the wisest thing to do if you understand physics. I handle my guitars like babies.

Info:
- This guitar has extremely good sustain, fat tone and great resonance.
- If you do some research, these are often compared to the better Gibson Les Paul Standard.
- It is all original, all stock, there is no modification done to it. It comes stock with bone nut on a 1-piece Mahogany neck, as of many good Japanese Les Paul.
- Specs are the same as an old Les Paul, unchambered body like what a Les Paul should be (heavy!)
- Comes with Original HardShell Case (with plush purple cushion), COA, manual, hangtag, hardcase keys, truss rod, and truss rod pouch casing.

Selling at only $1500. It is quite unlikely to find one in this condition, and even if you do, it won't be at this price. For viewing/testing, sms 92three 5_25five6

Serial Number Verification:
Serial_zpsbt42x5do.jpg

P1010067_zpszwimd1zc.jpg

P1010057_zpsvovapztw.jpg

Plastic sheet on backplate still intact:
P1010065_zps1omacczi.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back