English guy from Manchester looking for friends to jam with (punk/indie)

northernsoul

Hello! I'm a 28 year old English guy from Manchester, now living in Singapore (Ang Mo Kio area). I used to play bass in a band in Manchester (http://www.myspace.com/daisygoesgreen), and am getting bored not having a band to play with any more! Basically looking for a few people to play a few songs with and have fun. Maybe more than that, if things go well...

Am looking for people who would be interested in jamming once a week (drummers/guitarists/vocalists)...my influences are mainly punk, rock and indie. Bands like: Smiths, Stone Roses, Idlewild, Buzzcocks, Ramones, The Redskins, Arctic Monkeys, The Supersuckers, The Casanovas, The Rakes, The Clash, Operation Ivy, AC/DC, ...

If you know who any of these bands are, or like the sound of my old band and fancy having a jam, get in touch with the messaging thingy below! Thanks...

Hello Tris!

those are some good songs from your old band. I like them ! I play the guitars and lead. 26yrs old, Chinese dude here =)

Love the bands that you have referenced. I am currently playing music with a few guys in the weekends. Trying to steer them down this road.

We don't have a bassist but have 3 guitars and drums. Hit me up if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man. We're a punk rock band influenced from bands like Anti-Flag, Ramones, The Clash, The Unseen, NOFX stuff like that.

We're looking for a guitarist. Wonder if you can play guitar?

Latest posts

Back