Eng & jpn band looking for pianist and drummer!

Wooffx3

Hi! We're a three man band looking for a pianist and a drummer to complete our band. Currently we have two vocalists, one of which also will be taking the guitar role, and a bass. Our two vocalists are a feminine vocalist (for most japanese songs) and a masculine vocalist (for most english songs). We're planning to just jam and practise casually as long as we're continuously practising We have a spotify list for our band's rough moodboard, do take a look to have a feel for our vibe if you're interested: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4C...RN-E9gfjgzeBog
We've currently chosen three songs to focus on: Say it ain't so (Weezer), Kimi ni sekai (Eve), This love (Maroon 5). Additionally, please be LGBTQ+ friendly thank you o/ Please dm me if interested :)

Hi! We're a three man band looking for a pianist and a drummer to complete our band. Currently we have two vocalists, one of which also will be taking the guitar role, and a bass. Our two vocalists are a feminine vocalist (for most japanese songs) and a masculine vocalist (for most english songs). We're planning to just jam and practise casually as long as we're continuously practising We have a spotify list for our band's rough moodboard, do take a look to have a feel for our vibe if you're interested: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4C...RN-E9gfjgzeBog
We've currently chosen three songs to focus on: Say it ain't so (Weezer), Kimi ni sekai (Eve), This love (Maroon 5). Additionally, please be LGBTQ+ friendly thank you o/ Please dm me if interested :)

Hey there!
Your message exceed quite, so I'll reply here!

I'm looking for band members to play jpop songs too. Drummer here btw! Saw the three songs and am interested in playing drums with you all :)

Are we doing it online (eg home recording with recording gears) or meeting up to play after covid? I can do both if you're interested!

Do drop me a message if you're still open for drummer!

Hello!

I’m a guitarist and I know it’s not what you’re looking for.. but I hope I can sit in and just jam with you all. Promise I won’t step on anyone’s toes 😄

Drop me a DM if that’s alright, hope to hear from you soon.

Latest posts

Back